I am Chuma Nwokolo, writer, advocate. If you like poetry, you should read my Final Testament of a Minor God. If you are into fiction, try my Diaries of a Dead African or How to Spell Naija in 100 Short Stories...
If you don't read much, beyond blogs and stuff, you'll probably love my Extinction of Menai, Diary of a Witch-Doctor's Writer-in-Residence, and a dozen other novels of that ilk, because they're not yet published.
Welcome to my blog.
Kindle version of The Ghost of Sani Abacha.
Kindle version of Diaries of a Dead African
Get my blogs by email!
My Latest Posts
- Dear Storyteller, We Need New Folktales April 26, 2016
- polytheistic nostalgia February 4, 2016
- The Second-Best Reason for Our Lives February 1, 2016
- 40 Years After; Chinua Achebe in the Global Imagination. January 28, 2016
- An Open Letter to the President on the Death of Citizen Augustine January 14, 2016
Most Recent Comments