Welcome to AWBlogs!
This is the BlogCentre for African Writing Magazine.
- Dear Storyteller, We Need New Folktales
- polytheistic nostalgia
- The Second-Best Reason for Our Lives
- 40 Years After; Chinua Achebe in the Global Imagination.
- An Open Letter to the President on the Death of Citizen Augustine
- An Obituary for Footwear
- Why Bola Flung her Daughter’s Novel through the Window
- Strictly No Standing (Pixels & Poetry)
- Okada for Donkeys (Pixels & Poetry)
- The Cattle ‘Express’ (Pixels & Poetry)
Tag CloudAfam Akeh An Email Affair bribecode Chika Unigwe chinua achebe Chumagination chuma nwokolo Corporate Corruption Act Corruption Diaries of a Dead African fiction Flash Flash fiction hargeisa international book fair Hargeysa International Book Fair Helon Habila HIBF inspirational Instalmental tales kenya lagos Literature Lola Shoneyin MaCharlie at Yahoo Maik Nwosu Michela Wrong Nigeria Ogaga Ifowodo Okey Ndibe Poetry Politics Remi Raji short stories short story Stephen Derwent Partington Storymoja Sudan Swaziland tales by instalment Terra Kulture The Final Testament of a Minor God The Ghost of Sani Abacha The Ransom Letters of Sisi Eko the secret diary of the witchdoctor's writer-in-residence travelogue
Okey Ndibe Archive
Posted on January 9, 2011 | 2 CommentsCritical voices are part of the equation of a Renascent Nigeria and the Presidential message of moderation is one that should go, both to the terrorists taking a cue from the Bomber of Dele Giwa, to public servant extremists who constitute the claw ends of the renascent ghost of Sani Abacha.