I am Chuma Nwokolo, writer, advocate. If you like poetry, you should read my Final Testament of a Minor God. If you are into fiction, try my Diaries of a Dead African or How to Spell Naija in 100 Short Stories...
If you don't read much, beyond blogs and stuff, you'll probably love my Extinction of Menai, Diary of a Witch-Doctor's Writer-in-Residence, and a dozen other novels of that ilk, because they're not yet published.
Welcome to my blog.
Kindle version of The Ghost of Sani Abacha.
Kindle version of Diaries of a Dead African
Get my blogs by email!
My Latest Posts
- Revisiting Hargeisa (8) August 20, 2015
- Taxation vs. Corruption; Nigeria’s Heavyweight Battle July 14, 2015
- Bribecode Conversation, Abuja, 18th July July 10, 2015
- Does Man own Country, or does Country own Man? June 19, 2015
- Chumagination… The Endgame May 22, 2015
Most Recent Comments